Roplast Industries has an opening in the Conversion Department for an Inspector. The inspector will be required to pack quality plastic bags into cardboard boxes. These boxes are to be closed, weighed and stacked onto each other. As an inspector you will be required to check the quality of these bags before packing them. Accurate paperwork must be maintained throughout the shift by each inspector.
This is an entry level position that requires simple math skills and the ability to accurately read a tape measure.
The qualifications required for this position include:
- Being an energetic & enthusiastic employee
- Take pride in producing quality workmanship
- Possess good math skills
- Accurately read a tape measure
- Frequently lift up to 35 pounds
- Ability to learn and retain skills
- Stable previous work history
- Good attendance
- Possess good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Able to take direction well
Ability to work up to 12 hour shifts, days, nights and/or weekends. Prior work experience in a manufacturing environment is highly desirable.
Roplast Industries offers a full benefit package, including heath, dental, 401K, holidays, and paid time off.
Please respond with letter of interest and resume via E-MAIL TO:HR@Roplast.com
To down load an Application click here: Employment Application